Kiero is our first cria and always quite the “cut-up,” at times stealing caps from unsuspecting heads and forever “checking things out.” This big, strong girl won color class champion at the GMAF as a juvenile, impressing Judge Susan Tellez with her bay black fleece characteristics and her nice, solid frame on which “to hang that fleece.” Her sire is the wonderful son of Augusto, Our Peruvian Catero, the 2002 Futurity champion, and we bred her, no surprise, to our fabulous Accoyo Tachon. Her first cria was "Hank" who was sold locally. Her latest cria is a striking little boy who has beautiful bright and crimpy bay black fleece from a breeding to APP In Like Phlint.
- Name: Kiero
- Sex: Female
- D.O.B: 4/28/02
- Breed: Huacaya
- Color: Bay Black
- Heritage: 1/2 Peruvian(1/4 Accoyo); 1/4 Chilean, 1/4 Bolivian
- Weight: 169 lbs. (5/28/05)
- ARI# : 836033
- Micron Count: 28.9 (2005); 33.5 (2007)
- CV: 22.4% (2005; 15.5% (2007)
- Sire: Our Peruvian Catero 6009; Beige; ARI#: 805897; Reserve Champion AOBA Nationals; 2002 Futurity Champion; son of Accoyo Augusto; 19 micron fleece
- Dam: Ameripaca's Kelsy; Medium Brown; ARI#: 182042; 1/2 Chilean, 1/2 Bolivian
- Bred: We are no longer breeding Kiero.
- Last Updated: 10/1/2015